Petrol Tank Installations
Our underground fuel storage tanks and underground storage systems remain a practical solution for many commercial and industrial applications looking to store large volumes of fuel in a safe and stable environment, particularly where space is at a premium, such as service stations.
Our experienced technicians and engineers install underground and above ground tanks and fuel systems for commercial and industrial across South Africa. When it comes to petrol tank installations, ‘do it right the first time’ to avoid severe accidents. That’s why this kind of work has to be executed by experienced professionals.
- Installation of UST’s / pumps ( under ground storage tanks)
- Installation of A/G tanks / pumps
- Installation of pipe work
- Installation of syphon systems
- Installation of spill – proof systems – containment sumps
- Installation of BTF / farm tanks interconnected
- Construction of bund walls to contain 110% of tank volume
- Installation of power / computer cables
- Installation of compressed air points
- Installation of all sleeving on forecourt to P.O.S.